Tuesday 21 January 2020

Post 5 Roblox studio


There are many tools in roblox studio and for my final post, I tried to find out as much as I can about different things you can do. This game is even more diverse than I realized because the world you create can be affected by multiple interesting factors.
The material option is in the top bar.

I spawned in a metal crate and started trying out different tools.



I started changing materials and turned this metal crate into fabric.




I realized you could add effects like smoke or fire!




I turned this block to wood to see if it could now light on fire and burn but it didn't work so changing the material only affects the texture.


I turned the block into a light which could be applied to other models in a dark environment maybe and i realized you could add multiple effects to the same model.




I found a welding tool which I assume can connect models. This tool wasn't working for me so I believe it requires skill to master like the trade.

You can mess around under the model bar and add images and other things to the game. This is where I found the audio section in an earlier post but I realized images might actually be cool.
I spawned in an image found the same way by searching, and clicked on a wall. The image is a part of the wall now.





When adding something you want the player to spawn with like a gun all you have to do is add to starter pack. Weapons can be found under models.


No comments:

Post a Comment