Friday 17 January 2020

post 3 roblox studio



In this post, I made a couple random projects that were never fully completed but they taught me interesting things about this game. And gave me ideas for future creations




I built a garage filled with epic cars I found and made sure everyone in the class chose A vehicle



I put in a garage.




This garage was the one i chose because it was well detailed.



I started adding cars starting with my favorite the cybertruck. The cars were all found in models.

Trey loves the porche911. A tip for finding models is too use perfect spelling as different stuff will appear if you spell something too abbreviated

James wanted the biggest car. Models spawn near you randomly so you will most likely have to move them.
Some people wanted tanks, mystery machines and to see cars burn

No vehicle left behind and all drivable 



I tried alot of physic base things
I built a bunch of buildings to see if they collapse. they do but it makes your game laggy




I tried spawning in flight vehicles. Most crumbled when i spawned them. There must be a way to work around this.








This is an example of nuke physics or explosions





Be careful when dealing with burning things as they can kill you. The fire flower from the previous post was dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!















         

No comments:

Post a Comment