Friday 17 January 2020

Post 2 roblox studio










I created a plat former based in the Mario universe with an awesome adventure.



First I started building a background.

I layered trees.

I spawned in multiple rock formations including an oasis which I put a tunnel through. I Added green mario pipes for detail. 

The walls allow the player to not get to other parts of the level.

I added some platforming over a spiky hole.

I added goombas for fun!

Here is the platforming done.

This boss was added to the other side of the tunnel. And I put a garage with a red ferrari so the player can escape.

Here is the inside of the tunnel that leads to the next part of the level.


This road leads to a dirt road then rainbow road to escape and finish



This is the boss side from the top. The rainbow road is at the bottom and those buildings on the left were from me messing around  and when I was considering making it a timed level by incorporating a nuclear bomb.



Fight goombas

Use powerups like fire flower.
Fire flower burns down background trees.


Platform

Fight

Burn the boss


Replaced with ford crown vic and drive to the rainbow road















No comments:

Post a Comment