Monday 16 December 2019

Game journalism part 4

What did you do?
I killed the seeker with golden bullets in the final town before the end of the early access.

  • Tell a story - a story with pictures especially about when you found (or made) these little things:




                                                                   tumble weed





                                                                 Wobble heads




His head






Killed him






made a troth 







What did you learn?

  • Are you advancing?
  • what new TIPS & TRICKS can you share? ..with IMAGES
  • I learned how to cook a can by using a brazier and other materials.



I learned how to craft a gun which required the mining of lots  of iron ore that needed to be smelted. 


Cramming lots of stuff in one space makes things complicated to find.


What is your plan for tomorrow?


I will collect screenshots that i do not currently have.

  • tell your audience what is next for your adventure
My adventure will bring me to a more difficult version of the game.
  • add an image of your airship


No comments:

Post a Comment