Friday 6 December 2019

Game journalism part 2




Today I gathered screenshots and reached the end of the game.
I found cool new locations like a mine.  I upgraded my base with a smelter.

My current Base
(cooker, ingot smelter, cot, workbench, furnace for flight)

The seeker
 (i managed to go somewhere where he couldn't get me so I took advantage)



Grub (not edible but cool)
Red Mushroom (health and food)
Can of food (hunger)
Cactus fruit (Thirst and hunger)
Waterskin (thirst)
Cooked can of food (hunger)
Cooked fish
Live fish
The stone axe is from a crafting bench in the first town.
All items can be gathered from a place by pressing space.
Use the scroll wheel to access other tools in your inventory.
Throw rocks and press shift to run.
Stand on fences to make the seeker backtrack.
The game goes through a lap after the end so get secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment