Thursday 19 September 2019

Photoshop of elephant and dragonfly and baby hippo

I combined an elephant, dragonfly, and hippo in adobe photoshop on a Dell computer. First i used an elephant background found on the internet. Then i found a dragonfly and using quick select to cut the body out. Later i would cut out a piece of the wing as well. I used clone stamp to put the dragon fly tail down the trunk and lined up the images cohesively. I clone stamped a wing pattern onto the ears and adjusted it via color and pattern shifting. The baby elephant was replaced with a hippo head using quick select and eraser to clean up the edges. I put another background image in and cut out a trunk to place onto the baby elephant. I used different brightness, and color settings on the elephant and trunk
to make a nice looking image. Finally i blurred out where the dragon fly and elephant meet and the hippo and elephant so they look from the same image. I used the burn tool to shadow the baby elephantpotamous.








No comments:

Post a Comment